Montessori School in Sugar Land
Sugar Mill Montessori School provides early childhood education to children aged 3 months through kindergarten. Our Montessori school in Sugar Land provides developmentally appropriate learning activities designed to develop your child’s social, emotional and intellectual skills.
Sugar Mill Montessori School in Sugar Land
Sugar Mill Montessori School was established in 1994. We are a ‘home away from home’, where parents can confidently entrust their children to qualified and nurturing adults: teachers who impart knowledge, social skills, and encouragement as children grow and develop at their own pace. Our teachers are Montessori trained and certified, and have experience working with young children. We are committed to providing an innovative and academically challenging curriculum that empowers our students to be independent thinkers and future leaders. Read more about our school.
Sugar Mill Moments Blog
- Montessori Students Scale New Heights, Here’s How
- Houston Chronicle Praises Montessori Education
- Montessori Kindergarten Fosters Critical Thinking Skills
- Student Enrollment at Sugar Mill Montessori
- Is a Montessori Education Right for My Child?
- Travel the World with Sugar Mill Montessori
- This is How Montessori Creates Leaders
- Sugar Mill Open House – Join Us!
- Don’t Just Read About a Montessori Education
- Advantages Prince George Stands to Gain From Montessori Education
Parents want their children to be independent, inquisitive, creative, sociable, and, above all, happy. At Sugar Mill Montessori in Sugar Land, Texas, we too want the best for your child.