I love your school and would like my child to join as soon as possible. What do I need?
If you’re considering enrollment for your child at Sugar Mill Montessori, don’t wait any longer. There is usually a waiting list to enroll at Sugar Mill Montessori. The good news is that due to the use of individualized learning plans, a child may be enrolled at any time during the school year and equally receive the most enriching early education.
Admissions Guidelines for Sugar Mill Montessori School
In order to be eligible for enrollment, Sugar Mill Montessori requires the following:
- A completed enrollment application for Sugar Mill Montessori
- Your child’s immunization record
- A Statement of Health signed by your child’s pediatrician
- A completed Emergency Contact card
- A copy of all legal guardians’ driver’s licenses
- A copy of our tuition and policies agreement signed by all legal guardians
- Security deposit paid in full
- Registration fee paid in full
- Monthly tuition paid (will be prorated if starting later in the month)
New Sugar Mill Montessori Students Welcome All Year
Some schools only allow enrollment at the beginning of the academic school year. That is not the case at Sugar Mill Montessori School in Sugar Land, Texas. Learning experiences are personalized for each child, so a child can begin at any time. The teacher provides special one-on-one instruction that is individualized specifically for each child until concepts are mastered and the child is ready to progress.
If you are ready to enroll your child in a program that inspires and encourages growth, schedule a tour of Sugar Mill today!